Day 330 -- Awkward Family Photos

Today I needed to laugh, and God provided it in the most interesting fashion.

A friend and colleague showed me a website called "Awkward Family Photos".  And, blessedly enough, it wasn't blocked by our school's filter. 

Every time I would catch myself grousing about something, I would quickly go to the site and click randomly on a page .  Many times I would be doubled over in laughter, nearly in tears.  By the end of the day, my face hurt from smiling so much.



I know this sounds like I wasted a colossal amount of time doing this today, but let me assure you, little time was needed to boost my mood.  I wasn't in the classroom today, so I didn't have to worry about depriving students of my services while getting my fix.

I was so thankful for this opportunity to laugh, which came with perfect timing! 

Thank God for Awkward Family Photos!

Lord, thank you for giving me the chance to laugh today.  Thank you for the stress release it provided and for the way it improved our moods as we were working.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!