Day 331 -- Tongue Rolling

Today, I'm thankful for tongue rolling.

It's one of those stupid human tricks that nobody really cares if you can do or not, but whenever you talk about it, people inevitable try it.

Tonight, for some odd reason, my kids and I were all doing it...or at least trying to.

It was really funny, up until the point where my son called me a crackhead.  I'm not sure if these two things are related or not. 



But, I'm grateful for the chance to have some fun with my kids and spend some quality time together.  Oh, and I'm grateful for the chance to teach Breslin that it's not okay to call someone a crackhead before he goes off to school.

Thank God for tongue rolling!

God, thank you for the chance to hang out with my kids and have some fun together.  Thank you for the silly things we do together that I will always remember.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!