Day 337 -- Cleanest House Ever

Tonight, I'm thankful that our house is probably as clean as it has every been.  Man, did we work hard.  Today, Colby and I scrubbed and dusted, washed and swept, vacummed and scoured until everythng was sparkling while the kids were at day care.

The house feels so nice. 

I feel so tired.

To celebrate our clean house, we tried to keep the kids out of it for as long as possible after picking them up from day care.  We did some errands, ate dinner at Wendy's, grabbed some ice cream from Maggie Moo's, and stopped by the Jackson Nite Lights.  Even though our intention was just to prevent the kids from messing up anything at home, it turned into a thoroughly enjoyable family night out.  Without our clean house, we never would have done that.  So, the clean house is a double blessing!

Thank God for our cleanest house ever!

Lord, thank you for giving us the opportunity to clean our house today.  Thank you for the way it feels.  Thank you for the unexpected blessing of being able to go out as a family tonight and enjoy each other's company because of the clean house.  I am so grateful for my husband and for my kids and the chance to be with them tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!