Day 343 -- Safely Home

The drive home tonight was interesting.

That's probably not exactly the best word to describe it.  Maybe scary would be more appropriate.

I hate driving in the ice and snow.  I shake with nervousness and my knuckles grip the steering wheel until all the color is gone.

We had a few slips and slides on the way, but I'm really thankful that we made it without incident.

Thank God we're safely home!

Dear Lord, thank you for watching out for us tonight on the way home.  Thank you for keeping our van on the road, despite the ice and snow.  Please give us safe travels tomorrow morning as well.   In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Barb said…
No school = no driving!! Just sleeping.....shhhhhh.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!