Day 357 -- My husband

Dear Colby,

The past two days have been awful.  We have cried together and held each other and through it all, I still feel blessed because I have you.

The words you have said to me and the way that you have taken care of me mean more than you will ever know.

It's hard to find things to be thankful for in times like these, but I am so thankful for you.  Thank you for everything you are and for loving me so much.

Love,

Alaina







Dear God,

Thank you for giving me my husband.  Please continue to give us peace and comfort.  Thank you that we have each other.  Thank you for our three kids and all of the family and friends who love us so much.  Your love is peace to the broken, strength for the weary, hope for the hopeless.   I know that is how Colby and I both kind of feel right now, so on behalf of both of us, thank you for the promise of that love.

Love,

Alaina

Comments

MikeandJen said…
hey girl. i dont' know what's going on, but saying a prayer for you guys this morning. love to all of you!
Al, I don't know what's going on but you, Colby and your family have been heavy on my heart since I read this post. Please know that I am praying for you!
David R. said…
I'm not sure if these will be helpful, but I hope they are.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!