Day 358 -- Elf

I love the movie Elf, with Will Ferrell.  It's not just one of my favorite Christmas movies ever, it's one of my favorite movies ever. Period.

I never get tired of watching Buddy go crazy when he hears Santa is coming to Gimbels or hearing him congratulate the workers at the restaurant with the World's Best Cup of Coffee.  After I watch it, I want to answer my phone by saying, "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" and put syrup on my spaghetti.

In short, it made me smile a little bit more than I thought I'd be able to tonight, and for that I am grateful.

Thank God for Elf!

God, thank you for laughs in unexpected places and in unexpected times.   Thank you for this fun movie that has never failed to make me smile.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
He is hilarious and the innocent pure joy sure comes through!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!