Day 361 -- Superheroes

Tonight, while Colby and I were desperately trying to get some Christmas shopping done, Breslin made some super letters at Grandma's house.

He was very excited about them, but I wasn't quite sure what it meant until we got home.

At that point, he instructed me to cut them out and pin the big B to his shirt and the little M to my shirt.

Little did I know we were undergoing our transformation into superheroes.  Super Breslin and Super Mom to be exact.

I feel so lucky that he inlcuded me in on this adventure.  So lucky and so cool, in fact, that I am sitting here typing this blogpost while still in my full superhero regalia.


Thank God for superheroes!

Lord, thank you for my son.  Thank you for the fun we had together tonight.  Thank you for his imagination and creativity.  Thank you for the way it made me feel to be included in his adventures.  In your name I pray, Amen.

PS -- AJ is really funny:

Comments

april. said…
I've always known you were super mom! LOVE YOU! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!