Day 363 -- Christmas Cards

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail.  I look forward to getting the mail every day around Christmas time because I get excited to see if we got a Christmas card from someone.  When one comes, I hang it in the doorway of my kitchen, just like I remember my mom doing when I was little.  It's fun to see the faces of families we love smiling down at us while we prepare meals or are just hanging out.  I'm sure we won't be getting them for too much longer, so for the time being, I wanted to be thankful for that daily anticipation of going to the mailbox and hearing from people that we love.

Thank God for Christmas Cards!

Lord, thank you for the tradition of Christmas cards and for the joy it brings us to receive them in the mail.  Thank you for the families who sent us cards this year and for all of the loving people we have in our lives.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!