Day 365 -- The Last Day

Today is the last day.  Can you believe it?  365 days!

I know it seems like there should be some deep, inspiring prose that should follow here, but I honestly don't have it in me tonight.  Give me a couple of days and I will, I promise.  I'd love to mull over what I learned, what I experienced, what I was surprised by, etc., etc., etc., and bore you to tears with the resulting post, but my brain isn't functioning at that level tonight.  My husband and I are in Chicago right now, looking over the city in our loft with our feet up after an awesome dinnner of pizza at Lou Malnati's in the South Loop.  My mind is elsewhere.

Right now I am thankful and proud for the journey that I complete right now, this very instant.  I had so much to be thankful for in these past 365 days and I recognized that in each and every one.

Thank God for the last day!

God, thank you for all of the things you taught me over the last 365 days.  Thank you for giving me the strength to complete this journey and for drawing me closer to you in the process.  Help me to know where to go next from here.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

april. said…
proud doesn't begin to cover it. Enjoy the city, friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!