Day 369 -- Mom's Presents

My mom is the BEST at giving presents.  I know, I know.  Christmas is about giving, not what you get.  But, today, when I was getting ready to go out, I kept gravitating towards all of the cool stuff my mom gave me.  Last night at our Christmas, she got me a sweet shirt and a really cute scarf.  She gave me cute boots and my favorite lip gloss.

It wasn't just the stuff, ok?  I'm saying this because my mom always makes me feel like I am cute and fun and funky with the presents she gives me.  I feel so special because she knows me so well.  I can't wait to wear and use all of the things she gave me for Christmas.

Thank God for my Mom's presents!

Lord, thank you for my mom.  Thank you for the way she is able to make me feel so special.  I feel so lucky to have a mom who cares about me so much and knows me so well.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!