Day 375 -- Against the Law

It's January 1st.  I was supposed to have to go back to school tomorrow, but fortunately, it's against the law. 

Apparently, if a holiday falls on a Sunday, then, by law, students cannot attend school on that Monday. So, our official school calendar had to be changed so that school resumed not on Monday, January 2nd, as originally planned, but on Tuesday, January 3rd.

Who knew?

I'm so glad that going to school tomorrow is against the law.  Now I get one more morning to sleep in, one more day to hang out with my kids, one more workout to do whatever time of day I choose, and one more day to avoid lesson planning.

Thank God that going to school tomorrow is against the law!

Lord, thank you for one more day of Christmas break.  Please help me to enjoy it to the fullest and to make the most of the time I have been given with my family.  Please give me strength to face the school week ahead.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Barb said…
Love the new look!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!