Day 378 -- Little Dinosaurs

The big kids put on their new dinosaur shirts that they got from Grandpa and Grandma for Christmas.  When you cross the arms in front of your chest, it looks like the dinosaur is about to bite you. For added effect, you can waggle your arms up and down to make it appear as though the dinosaur's jaws are opening and closing.  Clothing for you, terror for them.  Kind of like wearing Spandex in front of other people.

Consequently, since 6:15 am, AJ has been roaring (growling? grunting?) like a dinosaur.  At home, in the car, when I picked her up from daycare, and now as I type this, she has let her approval for the shirts be known in what doesn't sound normal coming from such a small body.



But,  it makes me laugh.  This morning, I was bumming pretty hard about having to get up and do the whole school thing all over again until AJ let loose with her first growl.  I couldn't stop giggling all the way to daycare as she sat in the back and roared.  My whole day was better because of my little dinosaurs.

Thank God for my little dinosaurs!

Lord, thank you for my funny kids and for the way they can make me laugh when I need it the most.  Thank you for their imaginations and for their willingness to humor me

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
HAHAHAHAHA!! Love it! :)
My kids would LOVE those shirts!
Joyce said…
What big sounds from sure little ones! Great!
Joyce said…
Well, I meant "such" little ones.
(I need a spell typer.)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!