Day 381 -- Guitar Practice

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to be able to play at least two songs on the guitar.  This would require actually practicing said guitar, which I haven't done in 2012.

Until today.  I got the guitar out, tuned it up, sat down, and got to work while AJ watched with rapt attention.

I am a total rookie.  I can't do much of anything.  My fingers hurt from the strings and my hands get tired almost immediately.

But, I think if I keep working at it in 15 minute spurts, I should be able to get stronger and better.  I'm just happy that I was able to start today.

Thank God for some guitar practice!

Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to practice my guitar today.  Please provide me with more opportunities and the motivation to continue with this practice.  Help me to stick with it and see improvement.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
Cool - i would like to do that!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!