Day 387 -- Kim

Kim is my buddy at school and my fellow student council advisor.  Man, is she awesome.  I love her sense of humor, her enthusiasm, and her ability to get things done.  In short, she rocks.  She definitely makes school a better place for me to be.  These weeks of homecoming and Snowfest can be ridiculously crazy.  But, I have a great time hanging out with her and strategizing together.  And she's an amazing teacher, too.  Tonight, I am so thankful for her friendship.  Even though it' s Friday and I'm so happy to be home from school I actually find myself missing her and looking forward to the time I'll talk to her next.

Thank God for Kim!

Lord, thank you for my teammate and friend.  Please bless our week together as we try to plan and execute Snowfest.  Help me to be as much of a blessing to her as she is to me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Kim is an amazing person. She's beautiful inside and out. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!