Day 389 -- The Flip

Tonight, I am thankful for our Flip video camera.  We got it just before Dharia was born and I am convinced that I would never take any videos without it.  It's about the size of a cell phone, so it can easily go into a pocket or be thrown into my purse. Since I usually have it, it's no big deal to whip it out to take a short video whatever the situation.  Since it plugs directly into a USB port onto our computer, it's super easy to upload video. It even comes with the software on the camera so that you can use it with any computer, not just yours at home.

I was talking with the kids today about when they were babies (which Dharia loves to hear about and Breslin HATES to hear about), and then I was able to show them examples from our video archives.  They loved seeing themselves (even Breslin) and it struck me that I our videos significantly outnumbered our photos . It's really no wonder.  The Flip is such a great way to re-live those every day moments that you would totally forget otherwise and can't be captured with a photo.

Like this one, for example, which was totally random, but nevertheless:



Thank God for the Flip!

God, thank you for cool things that help us preserve memories.  Thank you for the opportunity today to take some time to remember and re-live those precious moments you have given us as a family.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!