Day 392 -- Winter Hat

Today I got to wear my winter hat all day because it was "Winter Wear" day for spirit week.  I am totally a hat person, so it's a treat for me to be able to wear one during the school day.  Every time I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I thought to my self, "Oh, yeah!  I am wearing a cute hat!" It made me happy. 

On a related note, it was also "Ugly Sweater" day, so some of the kids chose to do that instead of their winter gear.  The sweaters that made appearances were cracking me up all day. 

Thank God for my winter hat!

God, thank you for the opportunity to mix things up this week.  Thank you for a day to laugh and to to enjoy wearing one of my favorite accessories.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!