Day 401 -- Cleveland T-Shirt

This is the shirt I am wearing right now.  I got it a couple of years ago when Colby and I visited Cleveland so that I could run the Cleveland Triathlon, a few short months after having AJ.  Cleveland was (suprisingly) a wonderful, fun place to visit.  I saw this t-shirt in the store next to Progressive Field after watching an Indians game and fell in love.  Unfortunately, the only size they had was extra large.  Depressed, I came home to Albion without my Cleveland shirt.

At Christmas, my darling husband surprised me with a package containing one very orange Cleveland t-shirt, size small.  He had found it online in the months following the trip and ordered it immediately. 

It is soft and cozy and never fails to make me crack a smile.  I was really hoping to get Western's student section to get their t-shirts made to look like this, only with "Parma" in the middle instead of Cleveland.  Like usual in these sorts of instances, they did not listen to me.  But, for now, it's nice reminder of a nice trip and a nice husband.  I like it.

Thank God for my Cleveland t-shirt!

Lord, thank you for silly things that make me smile.  Thank you for my thoughtful husband and his gift.  Thank you for memories of a wonderful trip.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!