Day 308 -- Tapioca Pudding

I know.  I KNOW.  Another food post.  And tapioca?  I know it's not one of the more popular puddings.  Around here, we call it fish eyes.  And here, being Clare, Michigan, is the only place on Earth I can count on to serve homemade, fresh tapioca on a consistent basis.  I love eating it while it's still warm.  It's rich custard flavor slip slides down my throat and makes my belly feel happy.  It reminds me of Clare and my grandmommy, talking, hanging out, and relaxing up north.

Thank God for tapioca pudding!

Lord, thank you for family.  Thank you for the opportunity to be in Clare with people that I love.  Thank you for traditions and for food that is not only delicious, but brings back good memories.  In your name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!