Day 407 -- The Minnesota Rouser

The Minnesota Rouser is what the WHS fight song is based on.  Every time I hear it, I stand up and clap along.  I can't help it.  For four years I lived and breathed Western sports.  Colby too.  It makes me think of playing in the marching band, cheering on our varsity basketball or football teams in the student section, or having fun at a pep assembly.  I think it's really cool that after all this time, I still get to stand and sing the same fight song I did when I was a teenager.  As you can see, my kids enjoy a good pep band performance of the Minnesota Rouser as well.
 
Thank God for the Minnesota Rouser!
Dear Lord, thank you for my job.  It's so cool to teach at a place that made such a huge difference in my life.  Thank you for the fight song and all the memories it brings back.  Thank you for my kids and the way they make everything a little more fun.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Jim said…
LOVE the dancing! And especially the little "double time" steps from Bres!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!