Day 410 -- Victory for MSU

So, today State had a sort-of big game (said sarcastically).  We played Michigan, who we lost to by one point at our last meeting.  And we won!  I wish I could say that I watched the game, or at least listened to it on the radio, but that would be a lie.  Instead I took a nap.  A big one.

And when I heard that State was victorious, I felt as though everything was right with the universe. 

On the way home from Clare, we were almost run off the road by a Chevy Suburban.  I called 911 on the maniac who tailed us for over a mile, then swerved around us as we tried to go go back into the right lane.  When he cut back in front of us and immediately hit his brakes, he had a giant yellow block M taking up the majority of his back window. Sigh.  "How typical," I thought.  Between that, the time of day, and the Michigan fan-wear I could see them in as I watched them whizz pass on the shoulder, I'm almost positive that they were on their way to the showdown at the Breslin Center.

What does this have to do with anything?  As Rasheed would say, "Ball don't lie."

If this creep didn't get pulled over on his way to the game, at least he had paid money and traveled a significant distance to see his team lose.  I know it's petty and vindictive, but I was extra thankful for that tonight.

Thank God for a victory for MSU!

Lord, thank you for keeping us safe on the road today and thank you for an MSU victory.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!