Day 411 -- A Nice Email

Said the almost-stranger I met once at the Yeti Chase 5K run last year (upon receiving information from me about this year's race),

"Thanks for letting me know Alaina.  We were just discussing it yesterday.  AND my granddaughter was telling me what an amazing athlete she thinks you are.  THANK YOU for inspiring her as well.  We could use more role models like you.. . "

Talk about a lift to my day!

I was so thankful all day for these gracious and encouraging words.  It just reminds me again that kindness matters.

Thank God for a nice email!

Lord, thank you for the encouragement you provide in all sorts of different ways.  Thank you for the uplifting words this person chose to boost me with today.  Help me remember how it affected me and to pass it forward.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

april. said…
So true too!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!