Day 416 -- Body Letters!

Breslin has been making letters out of his body lately.  Tonight, he was spelling words, but my favorite part was when he decided to start being the punctuation, too.



He makes me laugh.  I'm thankful I had the chance to experience his sweetness and silliness tonight.

Thank God for body letters!

Dear Lord, thank you for my son and for the cool things he does that make him uniquely Breslin.  Thank you for the opportunity to catch him being himself toinght.  Help me to always appreciate his personality and to help him grow up in a way that honors you.  In your name I pray, Amen.

In separate news, we caught AJ using the Little Tykes slide and dancing this morning, as further evidence of the joy it brings.

Comments

Jim said…
Breslin made me laugh too. And AJ was a hoot. Thanks for the window into your day. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!