Day 424 -- Clean Sheet Sunday

Today I put all clean sheets on all of our beds.  I try to every Sunday, but it's been a few Sundays since it has actually happened.  I am looking forward to crawling into a freshly made bed with pleasantly crisp sheets, breathing in deeply, and falling asleep as I inhale the satisfyingly unsullied scent of linens. 

Tonight I'm thankful that there's nothing quite like a bed with clean sheets and that I get to experience that here in a few minutes.

Thank God for clean sheet Sunday!

Lord, thank you for giving me the time and opportunity to do some cleaning today.  Thank you for my comfortable bed that has clean sheets on it upstairs.  Thanks that my kids all get to experience clean sheet Sunday too.  Help us to all get a good night of sleep tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!