Day 427 -- Uber

I want to describe today as being all together uber.

As in, I was uber efficient, getting all of my grading done before the day was over.

As in, I ran uber fast in my workout today.

As in, I packed uber-thoroughly for the transition from school to workout to judging.

As in,  I was uber on-time to the meet I needed to judge.

As in, I was uber on my game as the chief judge on bars tonight.

As in, I was uber hungry when I got home.

As in, I was uber enthusiastic about the ACT Science prep course I taught.

As in, I was uber patient with a couple of students who were driving me crazy.

As in, I was uber irritated with a driver who pulled out in front of me and went less than the speed limit.

As in, I was uber sensitive to the odor emanating from my daughter's diaper.

As in, I was uber unenthusiastic about writing this post.

As in, I am uber glad I sucked it up and wrote this post anyway and I am uber thankful that today was exactly what it was.  Psalm 118:24, for Pete's sake!

Thank God for uber!

Was this post uber long, or what?

God, thank you for my uber-long day that is now over.  Thank you for helping me to be productive, efficient, and strong.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!