Day 431 -- Quiet Morning

This morning, all of the kids were at a grandparent's house, so Colby and I had the chance to sleep in, drink coffee, watch the news and hang out together.

It was weird.  And kind of nice.

Colby asked me, "Remember when it was like this all the time, back before we had any kids?"

And I said, "No."

Before too long, we were all back together and our house was again filled with the crying, giggling, and shrieking of our three kids.  But I was so thankful for a quiet morning to reconnect with my husband.

Thank God for a quiet morning!

Dear God, thank you for a chance to hang out and relax with my husband this morning.  Thank you for my mom and dad, who were willing to take the kids over night.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!