Day 458 -- Puzzle Time

We attempted a "no electronics" morning with the kids, setting out to go the entire morning without any iPad, computer, or TV.  We weren't ultimately successful, but we did have a lot of fun trying.  My favorite part of the morning was when all three kids were doing puzzles on the kitchen floor with my husband.  It turns out that Dharia is quite the puzzle-worker, which I never would have guessed.  All Breslin wanted to do was to hold the last piece and wait until the whole thing was almost done to make his contribution, which I thought was terribly funny and clever.  I was so thankful to be able to watch my kids working together and to learn new things about them.  It was a wonderful way to spend a rainy morning.


Thank God for puzzle time!

Dear God, thank you for our nice morning together.  Thank you for my cool kids and the chance to learn more about them while they their puzzles.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
We did that puzzle tonight, too! Dharia is so good at it!!! It was super fun! :) xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!