Day 463 -- Friends on a Bike

I was home alone today for a little while, so for once I got to pick what was on the TV while I rode my bike.  I love hanging out with my kids while I am working out on the bike, but I really hate having to watch their choice of television. 

What did I choose?  Friends, of course. 

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard on a bike ride.

Friends is my favorite show.  Ever.  Period.  I can quote almost every episode verbatim and I find the same jokes and situations hilarious time and time again. I don't have all of the opportunities I'd like to watch it.  There's too much Yo Gabba Gabba! and Busytown Mysteries in my life to have room for much else on the tube.  Needless to say, I'm grateful for any Friends I can get.

So, tonight I was thankful to be able to watch my favorite show of all time while also getting my workout in.  My ride seemed amazingly short and fun.

Thank God for Friends on a bike!

Lord, thank you for the chance to watch Friends.  Thank you for the quick, fun, and easy bike ride tonight because of this awesome show.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!