Day 464 -- J Ro

Today my fabulous former college roommate, soccer teammate, and amazing friend Jessica Roberts turns 31.  It's her golden birthday!

She is one of those people who make you feel totally special and 100% loved every time you talk to them. 

She is strong, talented, and hilarious. 

She is a wonderful, loving mom.

She is a caring, creative teacher.

We have so many memories together, most of which involve a LOT of laughter.

I admire her thoroughly and feel so thankful to call her my friend. 

Thank God for J Ro!  I love you #19!

Dear God, thank you for Jessica.  Thank you for her friendship and for the memories we have shared together.  Please bless her today on her special day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!