Day 470 -- New Shades

For AJ's birthday, I took her out to the illustrious Jackson Crossing Mall for the sole purpose of purchasing a new pair of shoes and a new pair of sunglasses.  For her...I said it was for her, right?

This girl was so excited about the shades, that she wore them the rest of the day. 

That includes her nap, her informal birthday get-together, brushing her teeth, and right now, as she sleeps.

I don't have it in me tonight to detail all of the moments in my beautiful girl's second birthday, but for now, I will leave you with a couple of pictures of AJ enjoying her new shades on this most special of days:

In bed, sleeping ...with her new shoes and new shades...and her new skirt from Aunt April and Uncle Brian.

Rockin' the shades while mowin' the lawn with the new mower from Nana and Pap Bob.



Thank God for new shades!

Dear God, thank you for my little girl.  Thank you for bringing her into our lives and for the laughter and joy she gives us daily.  Thank you for the love she has for her new accessory.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Suzanne Gibbs said…
So wonderful, that girl is!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!