Day 476 -- Pure Silliness

Today after dinner, the three kids and I had about 10 minutes of pure silliness.

We chased each other from room to room, screaming wildly and tickling whoever came in last.

We talked to each other in a made-up language and laughed at whoever came up with the silliest words.

We put diapers on our heads and danced around the room.

It only lasted 10 minutes, but it was the silliest and most fun 10 minutes I've had with my kids in a long time.  I was so grateful to see the joy of silliness all over their faces, and thankful that I got to share it.

Thank God for pure silliness!

Dear God, thank you for the chance to just let go and have fun with my kids today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!