Day 477 -- Cookie-Maker

Breslin wants to be a cookie-maker when he grows up.  Tonight, he told me that he is going to build a giant machine that will make his birthday cookies, as well as any other cookies that might be needed for cookie parties.  The name of his machine will be the "Wala-kazaam".

I'm pretty sure that this is the first time the subject of "when I grow up" has made its way into our conversation, and I love that my little Breslin wants to use his obvious engineering potential to bring cookies into everyone's lives.

I don't like that he is growing up so fast, but I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

And, hey, if he was actually a cookie-maker, that would mean I would get free, delicious cookies for life, right?  I wouldn't say no to that!

Thank God for my little cookie-maker!

Dear God, thank you for special, sweet moments with my son.  Thank you for his creativity and passion.  Help me to bring him up to help him be whatever you want him to be.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!