Day 478 -- Adopt-A-Highway Volunteers

Today, as we were driving home from Battle Creek, I looked out my window to see eight or so men and women picking up trash on the side of eastbound 94.

Did I mention that it was pouring rain?

It was so refreshing to see these generous souls giving their precious time on a Saturday to make our area more beautiful as cars and trucks whizzed by.

I often find myself being depressed by the litter on the side of our roads, so today, I really felt grateful for these volunteers. I hope when they got home, they all got to take a hot shower and a nap.

Thank God for Adopt-A-Highway Volunteers!

God, thank you for the volunteers today who were so unselfish with their time and energy. Please bless their night. In your name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!