Day 480 -- No Standing Water

For the past several weeks, the drain in our shower has been steadily becoming more and more backed up.  It's nothing nasty, but I have been simultaneously becoming more and more irritated with the fact that I am standing in water up to my ankles while trying to take a shower.  It's been more of a shower/bath, really.  A shath, if you will.

After coming home from a long day at school and a session of working out, showering is a necessary event for me.  It is not enjoyable when I have to face the standing water in order to do so.

Yesterday, my husband bought some Drain-O Max and went to work on that drain.  This morning, I took my shower and was delighted to see the water drain quickly down without pausing to gather around my ankles.  I can't tell you how grateful I am to have a shower that is no longer a shath.  It has started my day on a positive note and has bolstered my outlook on life.

Thank God for no standing water!

Dear God, thank you for little things that make a dramatic difference in our lives.  Thank you for my husband, who was willing to fix this little thing that I was making such a big deal about.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!