Day 481 -- Already Done

I was freaking out because I'm supposed to give an assessment tomorrow, but I didn't have it written because I haven't been at school for the past couple of days.  I was imagining myself at school tomorrow morning, frantically writing the assessment and trying to get it copied before my first hour.

I logged onto my computer tonight because I thought maybe I'd be able to get a jump start on it here from home, but I knew there were some things at school that I would need in order to get it completely written. 

When I opened up a Google Doc to get started, I noticed one that said 5.1 assessment and opened it.

I had already written the assessment.  It was done.  I still have to copy it tomorrow, but that's relatively easy in comparison.  What a relief!

Thank God it was already done!

Dear Lord, thank you for one less thing on my to-do list.  Thank you for alleviating some of my stress tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!