Day 497 -- Forecast

I hate to be that girl, but I really think the weather we've been having the past couple of days stinks.  I loathe the heat and humidity.  I am still resentful of the fact that we never really got any snow this winter.  And although I know that the chances for snow are still slim, I am not and will never be ready for the mid-80s and near-100% humidity.  It makes me feel tired, sweaty, and grouchy.  It makes me wish that I had air conditioning in my house.  Or my van.  Or my classroom.  Today when I looked at the forecast, I saw that today seems to be the last of the ridiculous heat wave we've been experiencing.  I am grateful to have the hope of reasonable temperatures on the very near horizon.

Thank God for the forecast!

Dear God, thank you that the heat spell is almost over.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!