Day 507 -- Mother's Day

Today I am thankful for the moms in my life.  I couldn't do a post about how much all of the moms in my life mean to me or how grateful I am for the ladies who have shaped me into the person I am today any sort of justice whatsoever, but that doesn't make it any less true.  What I will say is that I strongly believe that my mom, my Grandmommy, my Grandma Stuart and my mother-in-law, Kathy Sharp, have helped me become the best mom I can be.  I'm thankful today for a chance to recognize their influence and importance in my life.

Thank God for Mother's Day!

Lord, thank you for the ladies in my life.  Please help me to show them daily how much I love and appreciate them.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!