Day 509 -- Manchee

Manchee is one of the main characters in the book I just finished, The Knife of Never Letting Go, by Patrick Ness.  Manchee is a dog.  Not only can he read the thoughts of his owner, but he can talk.  He is one of my favorite book characters ever.  He made me laugh, smile, and cry.  Even though the book is over, I am so grateful to have been introduced to him.  I am confident that the things Manchee does and says in this most amazing book will stick with me for many years to come. 

Thank God for Manchee!

Dear God, thank you for good books and for characters who make us fall in love with them, like Manchee.  Thank you for the joy and relaxation that reading can bring.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!