Day 510 -- Over Halfway There

I realized today that I am over halfway done with my Ironman training.  At 10 weeks in, I know I have a long ways to go, but I've made it this far and have no intentions of quitting.  Only 68 days until the big race!  I know that the training will continue to be tough, but with the end of school looming on the horizon, at least finding the time should be a little easier. 

At the same time, I noticed that I have eclipsed the halfway point here as well.  I did nothing to celebrate or even acknowledge the special 500 day milestone, but it feels good to know that I have made it this far.  I have seen huge changes in my life because of this endeavor, and I am excited to see what the next 490 days have in store.

Thank God I am over halfway there!

God, only you have provided the strength to get me this far.  Thank you for helping me to daily better myself.  Please continue to guide and direct me and give me the fortitude to finish.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!