Day 519 -- I Gotta Go Dung, Mom

Just now, I heard Breslin coming down the stairs.

I asked him what he was doing, as it is close to 11:00 pm.

His response,

"I gotta go dung, mom."

I was stunned into silence when he went on to explain, "Mom, dung is poop."

When I turned to Colby, wondering what in the world was happening, he explained that yesterday they read a book about beetles.  Apparently dung came up and was clarified through the reading of this book.

Oh, the joys.

Thank God for...well, a funny kid.

God, thank you for Breslin's love of learning and the way he picks things up so quickly.  Thank you for giving me such a cool kid to take care of.  He really is awesome and makes my job pretty easy.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!