Day 525 -- They Know...

I have been noticing lately that my kids seem to know and understand my training.

When I returned from swimming tonight, Breslin asked me how it was.  Isn't that sweet?

When I load the bike into the van in the mornings, AJ says, "Momma...that your bike! That your bike, momma!"

When the girls play with their dolls, they run with their stroller like it's a jogger.

It makes me happy for them to see what a huge part of my life this training is and that they have an understanding of how important it is to me.  I feel thankful that even though they are little, I can still share this part of my life with them.  I hope that someday, they may even be able to remember me training for triathlons and be proud of me.

Thank God they know!

Lord, thank you for my kids and that they can share this part of my life with me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!