Day 536 -- Just Dumb

So, tonight I was looking up some nutrition information for the Ironman and was getting distracted.  A friend of mine sent me a really dumb thing, which normally makes me roll my eyes.  But, instead of rolling my eyes, I decided to play along.  Maybe being so tired lowered my defenses, I don't know.  Anyhoo, the game was to pick your Zombie Apocalypse team based on your birthday and the color of the shirt you are wearing -- both integral components of creating a good team, I'd say.  And in case of a true Zombie Apocalypse, I definitely wanted to be prepared well in advance. 

Come on, you know you want to play!  Here you go!  And no fair changing your shirt to get your preferred fictional character.

For the record, my team was Dr. Cal Lightman (who I just love), Ironman (how appropriate, don't you think?), and Jackie Chan. 

Let it also be known that my zombie apocalypse team would destroy Colby's pathetic squad of Walter White, The Hulk, and Tom Brady.  Yeesh.

This was just dumb, but fun.  There was no purpose at all.  I was thankful to have a moment of pure silliness tonight. 

Thank God for something that was just dumb!

Lord, thank you for the luxury of spare time we have now to spend time on things that are dumb, but amusing.  Thank you for the little things in life that make us laugh and smile.  Thank you for giving me a better zombie apocalypse team than Colby.  In your name I pray, Amen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!