Day 534 -- The Yo Gabba Gabba Guitar

Several years ago, my brother bought Breslin a guitar that played many of the most popular songs from the television show, Yo Gabba Gabba.  Thinking that it would be a toy with potential to be loud and obnoxious, Evan grinned deviously as he handed it over.  Little did he know that this little red guitar would proved to be one of the most popular toys that we own, even five years later.  AJ, especially, has enjoyed playing her favorite songs while singing and dancing.  I caught her at it a couple of times today. 

The first video is "Don't Be Afraid" with a little bit of "Summertime" in there too, which I found incredibly appropriate.  If you listen carefully, you can hear Dharia singing in the background too.  My favorite is at the end when she brings the guitar up to Colby, tell him it's her guitar and then asks him, "Do you love it?"

The second video is "Happy Thoughts", which I have found myself singing often.  Strangely enough, it seems to do the trick, most of the time.

I have really been noticing AJ's love for music lately.  I am grateful that the Yo Gabba Gabba guitar gives her another opportunity to do something she enjoys so much.

Thank God for the Yo Gabba Gabba Guitar!

Lord, thank you for fun toys that my kids get a lot of joy and use out of.  Thank you for AJ's love of music and for the songs that she is learning that have a good message.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!