Day 545 -- More Cowbell

Colby and I got a chance to get away for a night tonight.  My dad offered to stay at home with the kids, and part of his plans included taking the kids to see one of our favorte bands, Act III, playing at the Cascades Falls.

One of the best things about seeing Act III at family-friendly venues like the Falls and The Street Fair is that they invite the itty-bitties up on stage to lend a hand playing some percussion-like instruments.  They pull out spare tambourines, maracas, and yes, even a cowbell.

AJ got a hold of the cowbell tonight, and even though we weren't there to see it, my dad sent us a picture of it that we got to see in our hotel room:

Because I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.



Thank God for more cowbell!

Dear Lord, thank you for giving my kids a chance to hang out with their grandpa tonight.  Thank you for the fun they had watching one of our favorite bands and for the opportunity to participate.  Thanks for letting me hear more cowbell than I would have otherwise.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!