Day 551 -- K and J

It's late, so this is going to be brief.

We are just getting home from Cedar Point.  I had the opportunity to spend the entire day there with my two cousins, K and J who live in Kentucky.  Needless to say, I don't see either of them nearly as often as I'd like to, but have been fortunate enough to see them this week, as they are in Michigan visiting.

K is quiet, beautiful, intelligent, and polite.  She is entering high school in the fall in an advanced, competitive program.  J, her little brother, will be in sixth grade and is energetic, fun, spontaneous, and eager. 

I felt so blessed to be able to spend the whole day with these two amazing people!

Thank God for K and J!

Dear God, thank you for the chance to hang out with these two cool kids today.  Thank you for blessing me with such an incredible family.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!