Day 552 -- Massage

I was feeling pretty tired and run-down today.  When my Google calendar popped up with a reminder that I had a massage and adjustment scheduled at my chiropractor today, it couldn't have come at a better time.  I think what I might have needed more than anything was just a little peace and quiet.  But afterwards, my muscles and joints felt instantly refreshed and I walked out of the office feeling twenty pounds lighter. 

I am so grateful that my insurance coverage includes the ability to see a chiropractor.  I really needed it today.

Thank God for a massage!

God, thank you for the ability to see a chiropractor.   I am grateful for the way I feel after an adjustment and a massage.  Thank you for the chance to take a little time for myself today. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!