Day 554 -- Our Princess

Written by Colby.

Tonight, we are thankful four our Dharia Lou. She continues to bring us daily joy, as shares her love for life with everyone she comes in contact with. Early today, I took the kids to a meeting I had for school. The meeting was at the house of my principal, and Dharia played so well with her son, a soon to be second grader.

Her favorite part of the "meeting" was playing dress up.


Dharia spent the afternoon hanging out at home with friends. She got to hang out with a young boy just a little bit younger than her, and she was a super friend.


I feel so lucky to know Dharia. I can't help but love life a little more when I am around her.


Lord, thank you for Dharia and all the awesomeness she brings to everything she does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!