Day 565 -- Watching Colby Fall Asleep on the Couch

Every night around 10 pm, my husband makes a valiant effort to stay awake.  Usually I'm watching The Biggest Loser at this time with my feet up on his lap on the couch.  I know when he's fallen asleep, because his head starts to droop down to one side and then he yanks it up with a little snort.  It's hilarious.  It always makes me laugh and I think it's so cute that he makes the effort to be with me even though he's so obviously exhausted. 

I'm thankful for a husband who loves me so much he's willing to risk neck injury to be with me at night. 

Thank God for watching Colby fall asleep on the couch!

Lord, thank you for my husband.  I am grateful for the funny and endearing things that he does that make me laugh and fall in love with him more and more.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!