Day 567 --Coffee with a Friend

I had coffee with a friend this morning.  It was long overdue. 

She didn't catch me on my best day unfortunately.  But, fortunately, that didn't seem to matter to her.  Even with a sick kid and a gazillion other things to do, she asked questions, made time for me, and made me feel as though what I had to say was important.

It was so nice to talk, to catch up, but mostly, it was nice to be to be heard

I am so grateful to know her and blessed to have her as a friend. 

Thank God for coffee with a friend!

Lord, thank you for my friend and for the chance for us to get together today.  Please give us more opportunities to do that in the near future.  Thank you for the blessing of her friendship and for the way she helped me today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!