Day 571 -- Head Band-aid

I got AJ to wear a headband today for three reasons:

1) I found one.

2) It fit her head.

3) I imagined that it would help keep her unruly hair a bit more tidy.

I did not imagine that she would walk around the rest of the day calling it her "head band-aid".

"Momma, look at mah headband-aid, aren't I so bootiful?"

"Ooops!  Where my headband-aid go?"

"Momma, where your headband-aid?"

It made me laugh.



Thank God for AJ's head Band-aid!

Lord, thank you for my beautiful, daughter who is full of joy and who says things that make me laugh.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Roianne said…
wow! she is starting to look like such a little girl and not a baby anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!