Day 581 -- Dancing Kids

My kids love to dance.  Even so, it's rare that all three will dance, on camera, for any solid length of time.

Tonight, they danced their little hearts out and we managed to catch the whole thing on video.  Sure, a small fight breaks out between Dharia and AJ, and I believe a Care Bear makes a short cameo appearance, but other than that you have three minutes and 38 seconds of Sharp Kid Dancing.  Their joy and silliness makes me grin my face off, and for that I'm grateful.



Thank God for my dancing kids!

Lord, thank you for the joy my kids have and for the joy they bring to our lives too.  Thank you for the time we were able to spend with them today and for opportunities to let loose and have fun together.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!